The home for all things DARKWARD....because everything looks better in the dark.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Welcome to the Darkside.........




House of the Horde by Raggdoll of Twilight

Watch the video here.


Donnarai says:

This Fic has it all when it comes to a good gripping story, Suspense, Arrogance, Violence, Bloodlust, and my personal favourite is deliciously dark...... so in other words everything you could possibly need in a Darkward Fic!!
Raggdoll of Twilight really takes this to the next level, and for that you have to praise her, each chapter gets darker and darker, leaving you begging for more.
She is not afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to Edward, and that's exactly why we love her!
If you think there might be a chance for Sappyward here then i am sorry to inform you but this is 100% Darkward at its best so you're best moving along!!
Hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.

Lambcullen says:

Finding this fic was one of those instances where fic-diving works! I was browsing Twilighted for something new, desperate for a Darkward that wasn't about to turn into Sappyward just as Donna said, and I stumbled upon the banner. It drew me in immediately and looking at some of the other reviews it appears I wasn't the first. I was still cautious, but gave it a try as there were only a few chapters online...

I was amazed!

It gave me everything I was looking for and more. So much so that I recci'd it like crazy on Twitter to anyone that would listen.

Bella is different than most; she is kicks ass and is stunned to find herself imprisoned with a horde of Vampires. Our favorite Cullen's are not as you expect, though their characteristics do remain. It took me less than two chapters to be hooked, and by the time I'd caught up I was thirsty for more.

"Are you afraid of me?" Edward asked and reached for a table that stood against the wall next to him.
He uncorked a black bottle that sat comfortably in a silver circular device. When he titled the bottle to the small brandy glass a thick liquid flowed from the mouth.
Blood.
I clenched my jaw when he picked it up and brought it to his lips.
"No," I answered simply.


Even faced with a blood drinking Vampire Bella still holds her own, determined to show her strength.

"People respond differently to a bite. The venom could be harmful, even fatal if you have a reaction to it." He stepped closer, and I backed up into the room, farther from freedom.
Reaction? Oh, God! "You bit me! I'm not going to turn into one of you am I?" I nearly yelled.


The fic gets more intriguing the more characters we're introduced to, and for all the Aro lovers, he's in this plenty! It's still only 8 chapters in, so everything is just starting to unfold, but I would suggest you get on board now. This author is like the goldmine of Darkward...I honestly can't pimp her enough.

Go! You won't be sorry.

House of the Horde on FanFiction.
The Authors Blog.

Banners & Video courtesy of Raggdoll of Twilight.


So, how did we do with our first rec? Leave us some love...

2 comments:

  1. I love any and all Darkward so this story is right up my alley. As a matter of fact I found it based on a Twitter exchange you and I had Lambie! I know that you are always up on the Dark fics so I will be absolutely hanging around here a lot!

    Need an intern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is perfect! I had the luck to find it in Lamb's FF profile! Thank you all guys, it's a real pleasure for me have a chance to read such a perfect well elaborated stories! Please, keep doing this amazing job!

    ReplyDelete