The home for all things DARKWARD....because everything looks better in the dark.

Saturday 30 October 2010

Bloody Choices by Nitareality

Bloody Choices by Nitareality


Summary: In 1347 a great pestilence swept through Europe. The choices that Bella's Father makes set off a string of events he could never have predicted. Dark, vampire Cullens. Mature rating for subject matter, violence and sex.



Donnarai says:


Finding this Fic was like getting a gorgeous new bag (yes, I have a wee bag obsession)!

It has everything!! It's Dark, chilling, tense..... basically, everything i could ever want when looking for a Darkward Fic to read.

This is a history based Fic, and to be honest, I try and avoid Fic's based on this era, but Nitareality is the exception! Her writing is so detailed that it draws me in from the get go.

"Standing in the doorway was a gentleman. He was tall, covered head to toe in a black woolen cloak.
He spoke, his voice commanding, smooth and clear. "Mr. Swan. My name is Edward Cullen.
It would behoove you to allow me entrance, I have a proposition for you." Charlie's eyes shifted to Isabella, not visible to the man as of yet. "I assure you, I won't hurt your daughter."
he visitor was allowed through the entry way. "Yet," the stranger hummed, inaudible to Charlie"


The town is hit by a deadly plague, and Charlie will do anything to proctect Bella even if that mean giving her away to the mysterious Edward Cullen.
Edwards moods give me a serious case of whiplash. One minute you think he is going to play nice, and the next he is so sinister.

"Edward raised his head from Yorkie's drained body, never breaking contact with Bella's eyes.
As he slowly licked the blood from around his lips, his eyes almost black, he smirked at Bella and nodded. "Delicious."


Once again, I wish I was better at writing reviews, because this Fic definetly deserves the best!!

Enjoy......

Lambcullen says:

This fic is a prime example that a high word count doesn't mean you get a great story. Nita's chapters are short, but juicy and right to the point. She has a way of wrapping you up in a time where a sneeze could equal your demise.

Like Donna, I'm not a huge fan of period fics, but while the author does such a wonderful job that I'm lost in her words, rather than the time.

Edward stiffened as Alice linked her arm through Bella's, leading her into the house. Isabella's hair swung rhythmically as she walked with Alice, her free flowing waves contrasting wildly with Alice's tight plaits. Isabella was all warm in browns and lighter shades of earth, as all peasants garb tended to be. Alice was a contrast in emerald green silk, her long black plaits hanging stiffly down the middle of her back. Isabella had seemed to relax a touch with Alice, and Edward was annoyed rather than relieved. He would need to make it clear that Isabella was not here to serve as Alice's new plaything! As he stepped into the manor, he heard Alice giggle and speak. "Bella, I'd like to introduce you to our family, we've all been very anxious to meet you."


Edward is dark -- my favorite kind -- but he has a sinister edge that has me salivating.

Isabella had dropped to her knees then, begging. "Please do not make me lead these people to their death. Their blood will be on my hands, the sin of murder on my soul!" Edward was rigid in his opinion that this was to be her job. No chambermaid or other house staff could be trusted to it. The Cullens couldn't risk exposure from the house staff, or the panic that might effect them, rendering them lifeless if they might attempt to flee.

He crouched down, lifting her chin with his hands and glaring into her eyes. "You will do as you are told, my Isabella," he said, in a low voice that contained a hint of a growl. "You will bring the humans to us or I will ensure that you and your father are very sorry."


Nitareality seems to have a gift for writing everything Dark, because she repeats this awesomeness with her fic Little Red Riding Hood.

You won't be sorry checking out any of Nita's fics. I promise. Just make sure you leave the light one, and have your blankie when you read them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one shots she has entered in contests so I really should be reading her other stuff. So many good fics - so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fic. Thanks to Lambie for reccing it to me awhile ago.
    MEL24FAN

    ReplyDelete